You Need to Know‎ > ‎

New Student Enrollment Information

posted Jul 14, 2015, 7:19 PM by Robert L Patton High School
A parent or LEGAL guardian must be present and provide a photo ID to enroll their son or daughter.  If you have formal custody arrangements set forth by the courts, we will need a copy of the court document.  If you are the legal guardian or custodian we must have a copy of the court order verifying you have custody of the child you are enrolling.

Parents or legal guardians need to bring the following items:

1.  Proof of physical address by ONE of the following means:
  • Power, water, Land line phone bill, or gas bill
  • Signed lease agreement
  • Home closing statement
2.  Most recent report card (if rising 9th grader), or a high school transcript from the last school attended.
3.  Copy of Birth Certificate
4.  Copy of Immunization Record