New Student Enrollment Information
Post date: Jul 15, 2015 2:19:34 AM
A parent or LEGAL guardian must be present and provide a photo ID to enroll their son or daughter. If you have formal custody arrangements set forth by the courts, we will need a copy of the court document. If you are the legal guardian or custodian we must have a copy of the court order verifying you have custody of the child you are enrolling.
Parents or legal guardians need to bring the following items:
1. Proof of physical address by ONE of the following means:
- Power, water, Land line phone bill, or gas bill
- Signed lease agreement
- Home closing statement
2. Most recent report card (if rising 9th grader), or a high school transcript from the last school attended.
3. Copy of Birth Certificate
4. Copy of Immunization Record